MONDOVI, Wis. - Mondovi plice arrested a mother and her son on Friday in the City of Mondovi on several drug charges.
After executing a search warrant, authorities arrested Lori Cox, 41, and her son Tregg Bjorklund, 18, both of Mondovi, on several charges, including possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia, delivery of marijuana, and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
In a related case, authorities arrested Leandra Sessions, 19, and Katlin Purdy, 23, on March 1 in the City of Mondovi for possession of marijuana, among other charges.
The Mondovi Police Department, the Buffalo County Sheriff's Office, and the West Central Drug Task Force worked together on these cases.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8