MONDOVI, Wis. - Mondovi plice arrested a mother and her son on Friday in the City of Mondovi on several drug charges.
After executing a search warrant, authorities arrested Lori Cox, 41, and her son Tregg Bjorklund, 18, both of Mondovi, on several charges, including possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia, delivery of marijuana, and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
In a related case, authorities arrested Leandra Sessions, 19, and Katlin Purdy, 23, on March 1 in the City of Mondovi for possession of marijuana, among other charges.
The Mondovi Police Department, the Buffalo County Sheriff's Office, and the West Central Drug Task Force worked together on these cases.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure