WINONA COUNTY, Minn. (WKBT) - The age of a woman found dead in a vehicle at Great River Bluffs State Park in Minnesota is now known.
The Winona County Sheriff's Office responded to a call about a body found at a campsite late Friday night. The Sheriff's Office says the woman was 57 years old and a former resident of Rochester.
The woman was found locked inside of her vehicle at the state park.
Authorities do not know the cause of death at this time, but an autopsy is being done in Rochester and police expect a report in the next few days.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract