WINONA COUNTY, Minn. (WKBT) - The age of a woman found dead in a vehicle at Great River Bluffs State Park in Minnesota is now known.
The Winona County Sheriff's Office responded to a call about a body found at a campsite late Friday night. The Sheriff's Office says the woman was 57 years old and a former resident of Rochester.
The woman was found locked inside of her vehicle at the state park.
Authorities do not know the cause of death at this time, but an autopsy is being done in Rochester and police expect a report in the next few days.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore