CHASEBURG, WI - Authorities arrested two more male juveniles Friday in connection to vandalism at Chaseburg Village Park last weekend.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says those men, in addition to another male juvenile that was arrested earlier this week, face criminal damage to property charges.
On Sunday morning, an employee with the Village of Chaseburg reported extensive damage was done to several of the solar-powered lights that were recently placed along the walking path.
There estimated monetary damage has not been released yet.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon