CHASEBURG, WI - Authorities arrested two more male juveniles Friday in connection to vandalism at Chaseburg Village Park last weekend.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says those men, in addition to another male juvenile that was arrested earlier this week, face criminal damage to property charges.
On Sunday morning, an employee with the Village of Chaseburg reported extensive damage was done to several of the solar-powered lights that were recently placed along the walking path.
There estimated monetary damage has not been released yet.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska