LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse isn't short of fun activities for the family to do this summer, including going to free concerts.
The Valley View Rotary club announced the line-up of this summer's "Moon Tunes" by a grilling out Thursday night. The weekly concerts which are held at the band shell in riverside park feature area musicians and performers.
If you went to the concerts last year, you might notice some changes, including its name.
"We changed the name this year from Noon Tunes to Moon Tunes because of the time change. We used to hold it over the noon hour, the first year was on Thursdays and the second year was on Wednesdays, This year we're going back to Thursdays but we're also moving it to the evening time frame," said Co-Chair of the Moon Tunes Committee, Melissa Webster.
Shows run every Thursday from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. For a full concert schedule check out www.moontunes.com
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest