LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse isn't short of fun activities for the family to do this summer, including going to free concerts.
The Valley View Rotary club announced the line-up of this summer's "Moon Tunes" by a grilling out Thursday night. The weekly concerts which are held at the band shell in riverside park feature area musicians and performers.
If you went to the concerts last year, you might notice some changes, including its name.
"We changed the name this year from Noon Tunes to Moon Tunes because of the time change. We used to hold it over the noon hour, the first year was on Thursdays and the second year was on Wednesdays, This year we're going back to Thursdays but we're also moving it to the evening time frame," said Co-Chair of the Moon Tunes Committee, Melissa Webster.
Shows run every Thursday from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. For a full concert schedule check out www.moontunes.com
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017