WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Traffic delays should be expected for drivers in the Winona area.
Inspections and evaluations are taking place on the Highway 43 Bridge in Winona starting Monday.
During inspections, traffic will be cut down to one lane. The inspections are routine and happen every 2 years.
For more information on road delays in Minnesota you can head to 511mn.org or dial 5-1-1.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing