ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A St. Paul man has been charged with two counts of second-degree murder in the disappearance of his wife, whose car was found abandoned at the Mall of America.
The complaint against 39-year-old Jeffrey Dale Trevino says his wife is still missing. But it says there's probable cause to conclude she's dead, based on the amount of blood police found in her home and car, and the fact that it's uncharacteristic of her to go missing for nearly a week without contacting anyone.
Kira Trevino, 30, failed to show up for work at the Mall of America last Friday. Her abandoned car was found Saturday in a mall parking ramp. Police say her cellphone and purse were inside. Investigators searched their home Monday and arrested Jeffrey Trevino on Tuesday.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska