CEDARBURG, Wis. - The case of the missing sausage is closed.
The Journal Sentinel in Milwaukee is reporting the 7-foot Italian sausage costume, usually seen racing around Miller Park during Brewers games, has been found after going missing for nearly two weeks.
Guido, the sausage with the chef's hat and bow tie, was dropped off a bar in Cedarburg Wednesday night, hours after the missing costume became national news.
Jen Mohney, a bartender at TJ Ryan's, told the Journal Sentinel two men -- one wearing a hoodie pulled over his face -- lugged the costume into the bar, dropped it onto a stool and told her "You did not see anything."
She said they left quickly, and she called police.
The costume was last seen bar hopping in the area Feb. 16.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer