CEDARBURG, Wis. - The case of the missing sausage is closed.
The Journal Sentinel in Milwaukee is reporting the 7-foot Italian sausage costume, usually seen racing around Miller Park during Brewers games, has been found after going missing for nearly two weeks.
Guido, the sausage with the chef's hat and bow tie, was dropped off a bar in Cedarburg Wednesday night, hours after the missing costume became national news.
Jen Mohney, a bartender at TJ Ryan's, told the Journal Sentinel two men -- one wearing a hoodie pulled over his face -- lugged the costume into the bar, dropped it onto a stool and told her "You did not see anything."
She said they left quickly, and she called police.
The costume was last seen bar hopping in the area Feb. 16.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers