MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - Business support company Marco has bought a northern Iowa company, Mason City Business Systems.
Marco is based in St. Cloud, Minn. A news release announcing the purchase says Marco will retain all 75 of Mason City Business Systems' employees.
Terms of the deal are not being announced.
Mason City Business Systems also has offices in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Fort Dodge, Davenport and Waterloo. The company provides copiers and printers.
Employee-owned Marco has operations in Minnesota, Iowa and South Dakota. Marco helps organizations manage information by applying network expertise to voice, data, video and print applications.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies