MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - Business support company Marco has bought a northern Iowa company, Mason City Business Systems.
Marco is based in St. Cloud, Minn. A news release announcing the purchase says Marco will retain all 75 of Mason City Business Systems' employees.
Terms of the deal are not being announced.
Mason City Business Systems also has offices in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Fort Dodge, Davenport and Waterloo. The company provides copiers and printers.
Employee-owned Marco has operations in Minnesota, Iowa and South Dakota. Marco helps organizations manage information by applying network expertise to voice, data, video and print applications.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature