MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Two Minneapolis police officers who were wounded in a shooting are in satisfactory condition at a local hospital.
The Minneapolis Police Department released the officers' condition Saturday on Twitter, and said no additional information would be released until Monday.
The officers were shot in a series of events Friday that left two men dead and a woman injured.
The dead include the alleged suspect, and a motorcyclist who was hit when a police car that was heading to the shooting collided with his bike. The female passenger on the motorcycle is also in satisfactory condition Saturday.
Police Chief Janee Harteau called the situation tragic. The investigation is ongoing.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day