MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Two Minneapolis police officers who were wounded in a shooting are in satisfactory condition at a local hospital.
The Minneapolis Police Department released the officers' condition Saturday on Twitter, and said no additional information would be released until Monday.
The officers were shot in a series of events Friday that left two men dead and a woman injured.
The dead include the alleged suspect, and a motorcyclist who was hit when a police car that was heading to the shooting collided with his bike. The female passenger on the motorcycle is also in satisfactory condition Saturday.
Police Chief Janee Harteau called the situation tragic. The investigation is ongoing.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death