FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. (AP) - The commemorative artwork for the 2013 Minnesota State Fair will soon be unveiled.
Minneapolis artist Marie Olofsdotter was chosen from among nearly 30 applicants to create the State Fair's official 2013 commemorative art. She'll unveil her artwork at the J.V. Bailey House on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
This year's edition is the 10th in a series of annual artwork created exclusively for the State Fair. The commemorative poster, a limited number of signed prints and other merchandise will be available for purchase after the unveiling on the Minnesota State Fair Foundation website.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run