AUSTIN, Minn. (AP) - Authorities say a weekend shooting that injured five people outside a southern Minnesota events center likely was gang-related.
Mower County Sheriff Terese Amazi says several gangs were involved in Saturday night's shooting outside a former supper club near Austin.
Witnesses -- including the five victims -- have not cooperated with authorities. Amazi says witnesses are likely not cooperating because of fear of retaliation.
The shooting happened in the parking lot following a hip-hop concert. The sheriff says authorities have recovered one of the guns involved in the shooting. But no arrests have been made.
The Austin Daily Herald reports a 17-year-old from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, who was reportedly shot in his right calf has been released from the hospital. The sheriff says everyone is expected to recover.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract