ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - St. Paul police say a man reported 40 to 45 racing pigeons worth $10,000 were stolen from his home last month.
A police report says the pigeons were taken between sometime between 11 p.m. Nov. 15 and 8 a.m. Nov. 16. The birds were taken from the man's Dayton's Bluff home.
The Star Tribune reports there is no suspect information.
A St. Paul police spokesman says the victim waited to report the theft because he wanted to speak with the city's animal control department first.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Rodgers appears on cover of Sports Illustrated
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run