EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - A Wisconsin State Patrol trooper arrested a 35-year-old man from Oakdale, Minnesota, for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 4th offense Tuesday night on I-94 at the 36 ½ eastbound.
At about 6:50 p.m., the State Patrol received a call that a driver in the medium may have struck a guardrail. A trooper from the Wisconsin State Patrol Eau Claire Post also arrested Troy Alan Brew for operating without a valid driver's license.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says Brew was the only one in the vehicle and was not injured in the crash. He was transported to the Mayo Hospital in Menomonie where a warrant was obtained for a legal blood draw.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore