EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - A Wisconsin State Patrol trooper arrested a 35-year-old man from Oakdale, Minnesota, for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 4th offense Tuesday night on I-94 at the 36 ½ eastbound.
At about 6:50 p.m., the State Patrol received a call that a driver in the medium may have struck a guardrail. A trooper from the Wisconsin State Patrol Eau Claire Post also arrested Troy Alan Brew for operating without a valid driver's license.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says Brew was the only one in the vehicle and was not injured in the crash. He was transported to the Mayo Hospital in Menomonie where a warrant was obtained for a legal blood draw.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay