MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team has a new owner.
Jim Lindenberg has sold the Wave to the team's president and CEO, Sue Black. No financial terms were disclosed.
Founded in 1984, the Milwaukee Wave is the longest-running professional soccer franchise in North America. The team is coached by Keith Tozer who has been with the Wave for 21 years and has received 9 Coach of the Year honors.
Black was named CEO in February. She had been Milwaukee County parks director.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building