MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team has a new owner.
Jim Lindenberg has sold the Wave to the team's president and CEO, Sue Black. No financial terms were disclosed.
Founded in 1984, the Milwaukee Wave is the longest-running professional soccer franchise in North America. The team is coached by Keith Tozer who has been with the Wave for 21 years and has received 9 Coach of the Year honors.
Black was named CEO in February. She had been Milwaukee County parks director.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration