MILWAUKEE (AP) - Do you make a really great macaroni and cheese?
Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee is looking for home cooks to participate in the Mac and Cheese Takedown on Sept. 29.
The contest is part of a nationwide series of cooking competitions put on by The Takedown.
The mac and cheese contest is co-sponsored by the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
Tickets for those wishing to taste the mac and cheese entries also are available.
To register, go to http://thetakedowns.com/.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser