MILWAUKEE (AP) - Do you make a really great macaroni and cheese?
Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee is looking for home cooks to participate in the Mac and Cheese Takedown on Sept. 29.
The contest is part of a nationwide series of cooking competitions put on by The Takedown.
The mac and cheese contest is co-sponsored by the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
Tickets for those wishing to taste the mac and cheese entries also are available.
To register, go to http://thetakedowns.com/.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation