MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Brewers are planning improvements at Miller Park in 2013, including renovating the Dew Deck and Home Plate Lounge.
The Dew Deck is a seating area above the right-field bleachers. The Brewers plan to add a 25-foot-high rock climbing wall in the shape of a Mountain Dew can. The wall will be open for about three hours every game day and can accommodate up to four climbers at a time.
The team also plans to add new lighting, new ceilings and flat-panel televisions to the area.
The Brewers also plan to create a new fixed "chef's table" counter at the Home Plate Lounge this winter, as well as install a new concierge counter, new carpeting and new furniture.
Miller Park opened in April 2001.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers