MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Brewers are planning improvements at Miller Park in 2013, including renovating the Dew Deck and Home Plate Lounge.
The Dew Deck is a seating area above the right-field bleachers. The Brewers plan to add a 25-foot-high rock climbing wall in the shape of a Mountain Dew can. The wall will be open for about three hours every game day and can accommodate up to four climbers at a time.
The team also plans to add new lighting, new ceilings and flat-panel televisions to the area.
The Brewers also plan to create a new fixed "chef's table" counter at the Home Plate Lounge this winter, as well as install a new concierge counter, new carpeting and new furniture.
Miller Park opened in April 2001.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands