MADISON, Wis. - Noted Lemon Law Attorney Vince Megna of Milwaukee says he is running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Megan tells The Associated Press on Friday that he made up his mind within the past 24 hours and he's committed to making a serious run for the office no matter how many other candidates get in the race.
Two others have said they are considering running against Justice Patience Roggensack. But Dane County Circuit Judge Maryann Sumi and Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone say they are still making up their minds.
In recent months Megna has become a vocal critic of Governor Scott Walker and posted numerous satirical videos online attacking Walker's policies.
Despite the videos, Megna says he is serious about the Supreme Court race.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract