MADISON, Wis. - Noted Lemon Law Attorney Vince Megna of Milwaukee says he is running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Megan tells The Associated Press on Friday that he made up his mind within the past 24 hours and he's committed to making a serious run for the office no matter how many other candidates get in the race.
Two others have said they are considering running against Justice Patience Roggensack. But Dane County Circuit Judge Maryann Sumi and Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone say they are still making up their minds.
In recent months Megna has become a vocal critic of Governor Scott Walker and posted numerous satirical videos online attacking Walker's policies.
Despite the videos, Megna says he is serious about the Supreme Court race.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines