LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two men arrested in La Crosse for possession of cocaine appeared in court Monday.
Casey Walker and Joseph Howard from the Milwaukee and Madison area appeared in court Monday afternoon. The two were arrested after officers found $10,000 worth of cocaine in their vehicle.
The men were driving westbound on I90 near mile marker three when they pulled over to the side of the road. The sheriff's department says an officer tried to assist the vehicle when the officer became suspicious. After searching the vehicle officers found more than 100 grams of cocaine.
Walker was granted a $5,000 signature bond, and Howard has a $10,000 cash bond.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire