MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's restaurants in Wisconsin will be adding brats to their menus, according to a release.
McDonald's is partnering with Johnsonville and will be serving brats traditional style -- on a brat bun with ketchup and mustard and will be featured as part of the two for $5 deal, officials said.
The brats will be available for a limited time as of Monday.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse