MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's restaurants in Wisconsin will be adding brats to their menus, according to a release.
McDonald's is partnering with Johnsonville and will be serving brats traditional style -- on a brat bun with ketchup and mustard and will be featured as part of the two for $5 deal, officials said.
The brats will be available for a limited time as of Monday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.