MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's restaurants in Wisconsin will be adding brats to their menus, according to a release.
McDonald's is partnering with Johnsonville and will be serving brats traditional style -- on a brat bun with ketchup and mustard and will be featured as part of the two for $5 deal, officials said.
The brats will be available for a limited time as of Monday.
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children
- DNR board to consider ATV, motorcycle trails in state forest
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion