MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's restaurants in Wisconsin will be adding brats to their menus, according to a release.
McDonald's is partnering with Johnsonville and will be serving brats traditional style -- on a brat bun with ketchup and mustard and will be featured as part of the two for $5 deal, officials said.
The brats will be available for a limited time as of Monday.
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- What Wisconsin's roads shortfall could mean for taxpayers
- IRS warns of private debt collector scam
- Marijuana among used clothing donated to Maplewood store
- Suicide attempts increase at juvenile prison in Wisconsin
- Trial delayed for Iowa man charged in woman's cannon death
- Minnesota lawmakers enter final day to wrap up budget
- Barron County puts initial tornado damage estimate at $10M
- Draft horses get back to work in Wisconsin farms, forests