LA CROSSE, Wis. - ne month away from La Crosse's mayoral election, candidates outline their views for the future of the city.
Tim Kabat, Executive Director of Downtown MainStreet, says he has three major goals for improoving how the city operates.
He would like to establish respect and open communication with the people of La Crosse and the city departments.
Kabat also wants to improve the atmosphere at city hall, making it more people friendly.
He hopes that will help him engage with citizens and employees.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing