LA CROSSE, Wis. - ne month away from La Crosse's mayoral election, candidates outline their views for the future of the city.
Tim Kabat, Executive Director of Downtown MainStreet, says he has three major goals for improoving how the city operates.
He would like to establish respect and open communication with the people of La Crosse and the city departments.
Kabat also wants to improve the atmosphere at city hall, making it more people friendly.
He hopes that will help him engage with citizens and employees.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather