ROCHESTER, MN - Mayo Clinic has launched a new app, focusing on pregnancy, childbirth and baby's first three months.
Mayo says its new pregnancy app, which is now available for Apple products, draws from the expertise of its experts in obstetrics and gynecology, genetics, nutrition, midwifery and lactation.
"This app will guide you from conception to delivery, and see you through the first three months with your newborn to give you peace of mind and enhance your sense of wonder throughout the experience," said Roger Harms, a Mayo Clinic specialist in obstetrics and gynecology and senior medical director for operations in Mayo Clinic's Global Business Solutions division.
Moms-to-be can enter the baby's due date (or birthdate), or the date of their last menstrual period to get weekly lifestyle and health guidance.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death