ROCHESTER, MN - Mayo Clinic has launched a new app, focusing on pregnancy, childbirth and baby's first three months.
Mayo says its new pregnancy app, which is now available for Apple products, draws from the expertise of its experts in obstetrics and gynecology, genetics, nutrition, midwifery and lactation.
"This app will guide you from conception to delivery, and see you through the first three months with your newborn to give you peace of mind and enhance your sense of wonder throughout the experience," said Roger Harms, a Mayo Clinic specialist in obstetrics and gynecology and senior medical director for operations in Mayo Clinic's Global Business Solutions division.
Moms-to-be can enter the baby's due date (or birthdate), or the date of their last menstrual period to get weekly lifestyle and health guidance.
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government