MAUSTON, Wis. - While people can support the local food banks at Rotary Lights for the next month or so, some local high school students already are already showing their spirit of giving in a big way.
Mauston High School's Key Club ran its annual food drive this month.
Students and staff at the school contributed more than 37,000 pounds of food.
All of it will go to the local food pantry.
There are fewer than 500 students enrolled at Mauston High School.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser