MAUSTON, Wis. - While people can support the local food banks at Rotary Lights for the next month or so, some local high school students already are already showing their spirit of giving in a big way.
Mauston High School's Key Club ran its annual food drive this month.
Students and staff at the school contributed more than 37,000 pounds of food.
All of it will go to the local food pantry.
There are fewer than 500 students enrolled at Mauston High School.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition