STOUGHTON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was stabbed seven times after he confronted a man who was vandalizing his Minnesota Vikings inflatable yard decoration.
Police were called at 7:12 p.m. Sunday to the 700 block of South Van Buren Street.
Police told News 3 that a 21-year-old man started damaging the inflatable with a box cutter and was confronted by the owner. The owner, a 36-year-old man, was then stabbed seven times with the box cutter.
The victim was taken to a hospital, where he was treated and released.
The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of reckless endangerment and criminal damage to property.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather