STOUGHTON, Wis. - A Stoughton man was stabbed seven times after he confronted a man who was vandalizing his Minnesota Vikings inflatable yard decoration.
Police were called at 7:12 p.m. Sunday to the 700 block of South Van Buren Street.
Police told News 3 that a 21-year-old man started damaging the inflatable with a box cutter and was confronted by the owner. The owner, a 36-year-old man, was then stabbed seven times with the box cutter.
The victim was taken to a hospital, where he was treated and released.
The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of reckless endangerment and criminal damage to property.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.