WHITEWATER, Wis. (AP) - Walworth County sheriff's officials say a snowmobiler has died after crashing into a tree near Whitewater.
Deputies were called to Highway 59 about 11 p.m. Tuesday where they found the snowmobiler unresponsive. Authorities say 37-year-old Michael Zielinski died at the scene of the crash. Investigators say he was not wearing a helmet.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial