WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - One of the two men involved in a Winona shooting last October has pleaded guilty.
Lonnie Lavonte Keymone Hudson, 24, pleaded guilty Thursday to Murder in the Second Degree of Adam Fort and two counts of Assault in the Second Degree against two other victims.
Hudson and Reginald Burnett robbed Fort on October 23rd, 2015 and shot him in the abdomen.
Kayla Mae Clay was also arrested in the case and is being held on charges of aiding an offender- accomplice after the fact.
Hudson received a 30 year sentence.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline