WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - One of the two men involved in a Winona shooting last October has pleaded guilty.
Lonnie Lavonte Keymone Hudson, 24, pleaded guilty Thursday to Murder in the Second Degree of Adam Fort and two counts of Assault in the Second Degree against two other victims.
Hudson and Reginald Burnett robbed Fort on October 23rd, 2015 and shot him in the abdomen.
Kayla Mae Clay was also arrested in the case and is being held on charges of aiding an offender- accomplice after the fact.
Hudson received a 30 year sentence.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests