VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A 22-year-old man was treated and released at a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries following a rollover crash in Vernon County.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Terrence-Joseph Nowak of Wonewoc, was traveling east on State Highway 82 near Zahm Road in the Town of Stark early Sunday morning when his vehicle crossed the center line, went back into the west bound lane into the ditch. His vehicle then struck a culvert and overturned, coming to a rest in the east bound lane facing south.
Emergency responders had to use the Jaws of Life to remove Nowak from his vehicle. He was transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital and was treated and released.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation