VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A 22-year-old man was treated and released at a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries following a rollover crash in Vernon County.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Terrence-Joseph Nowak of Wonewoc, was traveling east on State Highway 82 near Zahm Road in the Town of Stark early Sunday morning when his vehicle crossed the center line, went back into the west bound lane into the ditch. His vehicle then struck a culvert and overturned, coming to a rest in the east bound lane facing south.
Emergency responders had to use the Jaws of Life to remove Nowak from his vehicle. He was transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital and was treated and released.
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Monday closings due to weather
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season