MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating a nightclub shooting that left one man injured.
Police say the shooting happened early Saturday at All Stars Sports Bar on Fond du Lac Avenue. There have been no arrests.
Authorities say a 43-year-old man was injured and treated at a local hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years