MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating a nightclub shooting that left one man injured.
Police say the shooting happened early Saturday at All Stars Sports Bar on Fond du Lac Avenue. There have been no arrests.
Authorities say a 43-year-old man was injured and treated at a local hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city