MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating a nightclub shooting that left one man injured.
Police say the shooting happened early Saturday at All Stars Sports Bar on Fond du Lac Avenue. There have been no arrests.
Authorities say a 43-year-old man was injured and treated at a local hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial