DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a construction worker in Davenport has been killed after becoming trapped underneath a bulldozer.
The Quad City-Times reports police and fire officials removed the man Tuesday morning from the work site near a Lowe's store. The accident briefly closed nearby traffic.
The newspaper reports the man was operating the machinery when it tipped over and he became trapped underneath.
Police have not released the man's name.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death