TREMPELEAU COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a 44-year-old man from Osseo for his 5th offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence (OWI).
Authorities say they pulled over Scott Gross along U.S. Highway 10 near Floyds Road on Friday afternoon for speeding and a seatbelt violation. Following a field sobriety test, a state trooper from the Eau Claire Post arrested Gross.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said Gross was charged with 5th offense operating with a prohibited alcohol concentration and was transported to the Trempealeau County Jail.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.