TREMPELEAU COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a 44-year-old man from Osseo for his 5th offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence (OWI).
Authorities say they pulled over Scott Gross along U.S. Highway 10 near Floyds Road on Friday afternoon for speeding and a seatbelt violation. Following a field sobriety test, a state trooper from the Eau Claire Post arrested Gross.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said Gross was charged with 5th offense operating with a prohibited alcohol concentration and was transported to the Trempealeau County Jail.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US