GALESVILLE, Wis. (AP) - Police in west-central Wisconsin say a man who fell off a third-story balcony this weekend has died.
Trempealeau County officials say police and emergency responders rushed to the home in the city of Galesville on Saturday just before 10 p.m.
They found the man on the ground. They attempted life-saving measures but he was eventually pronounced dead at the scene.
The circumstances of the fall are under investigation.24130874
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse