GALESVILLE, Wis. (AP) - Police in west-central Wisconsin say a man who fell off a third-story balcony this weekend has died.
Trempealeau County officials say police and emergency responders rushed to the home in the city of Galesville on Saturday just before 10 p.m.
They found the man on the ground. They attempted life-saving measures but he was eventually pronounced dead at the scene.
The circumstances of the fall are under investigation.24130874
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab