GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A man has died after his vehicle ended up in a Green Bay river while he was trying to back up.
The Press-Gazette Media reports the man was leaving Karen's Pub at about 5 p.m. Friday when he backed up in the parking lot and went down an embankment into the East River.
The Green Bay Police Department says the vehicle was fully submerged when emergency responders arrived.
The man's identity was not immediately released.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks