BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man has died after an injury sustained at a grocery store warehouse in Beloit on Sunday.
The Rock County Coroner said the Woodman's employee, Bradley Olson, 21, suffered head trauma and a brain injury when he fell 15 feet from a piece of forklift-type equipment. His death is ruled accidental.
Olson's family agreed to donate Olson's organs, according to the coroner's office.
A release from Woodman's states the company is investigating the cause of the incident.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student