BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man has died after an injury sustained at a grocery store warehouse in Beloit on Sunday.
The Rock County Coroner said the Woodman's employee, Bradley Olson, 21, suffered head trauma and a brain injury when he fell 15 feet from a piece of forklift-type equipment. His death is ruled accidental.
Olson's family agreed to donate Olson's organs, according to the coroner's office.
A release from Woodman's states the company is investigating the cause of the incident.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016