TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A 24-year-old man wanted for attempted homicide was arrested in Tomah late Friday morning.
Tomah police said Leonard Figgins, who has ties to Pennsylvania and Tomah, was wanted in Pennsylvania for attempted homicide, aggravated assault, possession of firearm prohibited and firearms not to be carried without license.
Personnel from the US Marshal's Office and Tomah Police Department arrested Figgins in the 400 block of N. Glendale Ave. at about 11:30 a.m. on Friday. He was arrested without incident and transported to the Monroe County Jail.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- La Crosse Center approves 10-game schedule for pro basketball team
- City officials propose lower speed limit for Losey Blvd.