TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A 24-year-old man wanted for attempted homicide was arrested in Tomah late Friday morning.
Tomah police said Leonard Figgins, who has ties to Pennsylvania and Tomah, was wanted in Pennsylvania for attempted homicide, aggravated assault, possession of firearm prohibited and firearms not to be carried without license.
Personnel from the US Marshal's Office and Tomah Police Department arrested Figgins in the 400 block of N. Glendale Ave. at about 11:30 a.m. on Friday. He was arrested without incident and transported to the Monroe County Jail.
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments
- Kayaker found in river near Winona identified
- Democrat Kind not ruling out run for governor against Walker
- Wisconsin lawmakers ditch plans to end daylight saving time
- JJ Watt donates $10K to fund for family in Hwy. 30 wreck
- Area hotel damaged after bizarre car crash