CROSBY, Minn. (AP) - A 28-year-old man is accused of entering a Crosby house on Christmas Day and stealing their gifts.
Crosby Police Chief Kim Coughlin says police responded to a residence after a report of a burglary in progress at 7:05 p.m. Tuesday. At that point the suspect ran out with Christmas presents in hand.
The Brainerd Dispatch reports he was apprehended hiding near another home.
Coughlin says some presents were recovered when the suspect dropped them while fleeing.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US