CROSBY, Minn. (AP) - A 28-year-old man is accused of entering a Crosby house on Christmas Day and stealing their gifts.
Crosby Police Chief Kim Coughlin says police responded to a residence after a report of a burglary in progress at 7:05 p.m. Tuesday. At that point the suspect ran out with Christmas presents in hand.
The Brainerd Dispatch reports he was apprehended hiding near another home.
Coughlin says some presents were recovered when the suspect dropped them while fleeing.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016