ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - St. Cloud police say a man has been shot and wounded in an early-morning altercation outside a bar.
The police department says a 31-year-old St. Cloud man was shot Saturday about 12:30 a.m. Authorities have arrested a male suspect. The names of the suspect and victim haven't been released.
Police say the victim was shot multiple times outside the Press Bar. However, his injuries aren't believed to be life-threatening.
Authorities are working to collect evidence and locate additional witnesses.
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal