ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - St. Cloud police say a man has been shot and wounded in an early-morning altercation outside a bar.
The police department says a 31-year-old St. Cloud man was shot Saturday about 12:30 a.m. Authorities have arrested a male suspect. The names of the suspect and victim haven't been released.
Police say the victim was shot multiple times outside the Press Bar. However, his injuries aren't believed to be life-threatening.
Authorities are working to collect evidence and locate additional witnesses.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says