CRANDON, Wis. (AP) - A 22-year-old Fond du Lac man is dead after a weekend snowmobile crash in Forest County.
The Forest County sheriff's office says Nicholas Giese was killed when he apparently lost control of his snowmobile Saturday on a trail on Pickerel Lake Road, about 20 miles south of Crandon.
WSAW-TV reports the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources will investigate.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death