LA CROSSE, Wis. - Members of the Logan High School Select Choir will sing with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra on Thursday.
The choir was one of four chosen from across Wisconsin as part of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra's Teen Series. About 200 high school students will sing Mozart's "Vesperae solennes de Confessore" as part of the event.
"This is a really big deal to be chosen to perform," Logan High School Choir Director Doreen Athnos said. "It was my goal when I came to Logan to see the choir program grow and take off. So, for the students this is very affirming that their hard work is paying off."
The Logan High School Select Choir will also sing the national anthem at the Milwaukee Bucks game Wednesday night.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday