WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Standing against bullying together was the message of the day for a group of local students.
Westby High School students hosted 'Together Against Bullying' today to show their dedication to their friends, families, and classmates.
An ocean of Unity Day shirts were on display, representing a helping hand against bullying.
Unique handprints also adorned anti- bullying signs, each a reminder of the efforts anyone can take to positively impact those around them.
"The little things that you do are the most precious to others and it's interesting to learn about what others think are compassionate as opposed to what you think is compassionate," says Westby High School senior Laura Dunnum.
Westby High School students made a donation of $650 towards Gundersen Health System this morning as well.
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Wisconsin National Guard squadron welcomed home after landing in Volk Field
- Grant allows school reading program to continue, expand
- Past SNL performers, staff sign statement supporting Franken
- Minn. turkeys seeking Thanksgiving pardon must strut stuff
- Community weighs in on improvement projects in La Crescent
- Winona County, conservation groups celebrate decision to uphold frac sand ban
- Gubernatorial candidate Mitchell makes campaign stop in La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up-November 20, 2017