WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Standing against bullying together was the message of the day for a group of local students.
Westby High School students hosted 'Together Against Bullying' today to show their dedication to their friends, families, and classmates.
An ocean of Unity Day shirts were on display, representing a helping hand against bullying.
Unique handprints also adorned anti- bullying signs, each a reminder of the efforts anyone can take to positively impact those around them.
"The little things that you do are the most precious to others and it's interesting to learn about what others think are compassionate as opposed to what you think is compassionate," says Westby High School senior Laura Dunnum.
Westby High School students made a donation of $650 towards Gundersen Health System this morning as well.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death