WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Standing against bullying together was the message of the day for a group of local students.
Westby High School students hosted 'Together Against Bullying' today to show their dedication to their friends, families, and classmates.
An ocean of Unity Day shirts were on display, representing a helping hand against bullying.
Unique handprints also adorned anti- bullying signs, each a reminder of the efforts anyone can take to positively impact those around them.
"The little things that you do are the most precious to others and it's interesting to learn about what others think are compassionate as opposed to what you think is compassionate," says Westby High School senior Laura Dunnum.
Westby High School students made a donation of $650 towards Gundersen Health System this morning as well.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants