WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Standing against bullying together was the message of the day for a group of local students.
Westby High School students hosted 'Together Against Bullying' today to show their dedication to their friends, families, and classmates.
An ocean of Unity Day shirts were on display, representing a helping hand against bullying.
Unique handprints also adorned anti- bullying signs, each a reminder of the efforts anyone can take to positively impact those around them.
"The little things that you do are the most precious to others and it's interesting to learn about what others think are compassionate as opposed to what you think is compassionate," says Westby High School senior Laura Dunnum.
Westby High School students made a donation of $650 towards Gundersen Health System this morning as well.
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- Walker administration renews self-insurance push
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans