LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A snowmobile ride through the Coulee Region on Saturday will benefit Operation Homefront.
The Onalaska Coulee Sno-Drifters Snowmobile Club and 2Brothers Powersports are sponsoring the event. The first ride out begins at 9 a.m. on February 8.
Or contact either Dan Johnson at (608) 780-6817 or email@example.com or Gary Hanson at (608) 317-8946 or ghanson@MidwestToyota.com.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration