Three kids from Wisconsin, including one from Chippewa Falls, will compete in the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick National Finals on Saturday, January 12, and represent the Green Bay Packers.
Ava Reuter, of Chippewa Falls, will compete in the girls 6-7 age group; Alayna Suprenand, of Fond du Lac, will compete in the girls 8-9 age group; and Jack Noffke, of New London, Wisconsin, will compete in the boys 12-13 age group.
The finalists will compete after winning their age divisions in the Packers' team championship competition on December 9 at the Don Hutson Center. The top four scorers in each age group from across the country qualified as national finalists.
Each national finalist will launch two punts, two passes and two kicks with scores based on distance and accuracy (in feet). The best score from each activity will be tabulated to determine the athlete's total.
There will be a special on-field award presentation during the Atlanta Falcons-Seattle Seahawks NFC Divisional Playoff game.
Click here for more information on the event.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked