LA CROSSE, Wisc. (WKBT) - Income inequality continues to grow in the U.S. 2012 saw the largest gap between the top 1% and the botton 99% since 1920.
Dr. TJ Brooks joined us in the studio to explain what income inequality is, and what affect it can have on our economy.
Dr. Brooks talks about why a large gap can hurt worker motivation, and also why there needs to be some inequality for our economy to work well.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines