LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There was a line at the Quick 'N Clean on Mormon Coulee Road in La Crosse on Thursday.
Store manager Nich Bahl said the car wash can pump between 60 and 80 cars through in an hour.
The store manager says cars tend to be the second largest investment people make so taking care of them is very important.
"The damage that salt can do is rust, you know, it starts from the inside and works its way out. If you don't maintain it regularly it's going to rust and it's going to affect the resale value," Bahl said.
Bahl recommends at least 20-degree temperatures for washing your car.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial