LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There was a line at the Quick 'N Clean on Mormon Coulee Road in La Crosse on Thursday.
Store manager Nich Bahl said the car wash can pump between 60 and 80 cars through in an hour.
The store manager says cars tend to be the second largest investment people make so taking care of them is very important.
"The damage that salt can do is rust, you know, it starts from the inside and works its way out. If you don't maintain it regularly it's going to rust and it's going to affect the resale value," Bahl said.
Bahl recommends at least 20-degree temperatures for washing your car.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes