LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Students from Lincoln Middle School spread some Christmas cheer Tuesday.
The Holiday Brass played some holiday songs like Silent Night and Carol of the Bells at the Hillview Assisted Living Center in La Crosse.
They've been preparing for the past two months and were excited to share their gift of music. "I think music makes people happy, I know it makes me happy, and I hope we can make these people happy because it's Christmas, the season of happiness and joy," said Lincoln 7th grader Sophie Baggett.
The ensemble made a few other appearances Tuesday. They also played at two elementary schools and the State Capitol.23425204
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests