LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Students from Lincoln Middle School spread some Christmas cheer Tuesday.
The Holiday Brass played some holiday songs like Silent Night and Carol of the Bells at the Hillview Assisted Living Center in La Crosse.
They've been preparing for the past two months and were excited to share their gift of music. "I think music makes people happy, I know it makes me happy, and I hope we can make these people happy because it's Christmas, the season of happiness and joy," said Lincoln 7th grader Sophie Baggett.
The ensemble made a few other appearances Tuesday. They also played at two elementary schools and the State Capitol.23425204
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting