LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Police have announced a new partnership to help keep the campus areas safe during Oktoberfest.
The La Crosse Police Department released Wednesday they will work with Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions to utilize the new Aguilera apartments at 1243 Badger Street for a new campus-area command center for law enforcement operations.
Police say they would like to highlight this effort as another example of how public/private partnerships can work to keep our community safe.
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- Walker administration renews self-insurance push
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans