LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Police have announced a new partnership to help keep the campus areas safe during Oktoberfest.
The La Crosse Police Department released Wednesday they will work with Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions to utilize the new Aguilera apartments at 1243 Badger Street for a new campus-area command center for law enforcement operations.
Police say they would like to highlight this effort as another example of how public/private partnerships can work to keep our community safe.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration