LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Police have announced a new partnership to help keep the campus areas safe during Oktoberfest.
The La Crosse Police Department released Wednesday they will work with Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions to utilize the new Aguilera apartments at 1243 Badger Street for a new campus-area command center for law enforcement operations.
Police say they would like to highlight this effort as another example of how public/private partnerships can work to keep our community safe.
- Area hotel damaged after bizarre car crash
- Donor recipients, family meet for first time in Onalaska
- Sunday liquor sales ban on Minnesota House's chopping block
- Area organization helping so all girls can go to prom
- Taste of Trempealeau event raises money for public library
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments