LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Larry Johnson is retiring from WKBT after 45 years at the station.
Larry has held a variety of roles over the years doing "pretty much everything but sales and engineering." He was our weather anchor in the 1970s. Most recently, he's been working as an accounting assistant.
Thank you for everything you have done for WKBT-TV News 8! Enjoy your retirement, Larry!
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser