LA CROSSE, Wis. - A group of local high school kids were helping people with their holiday checklist and raising money for a good cause.
The Lancer Leos wrapped gifts at the Valley View Mall Saturday. The Leo's are a youth charity group. They wrapped gifts for a free will donation, with all of the proceeds benefiting Relay for Life.
The students wrapped from open to close at the mall Saturday.23610936
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.