GREEN BAY, WI (AP) - Police removed 308 fans from Lambeau Field this season, a decrease of 10 percent from last year despite stadium expansions that added about 7,600 seats.
A Press-Gazette Media report says 308 fans were removed by police during the eight regular-season home games and one playoff game. That's down from the 344 removed during the nine games of the previous season.
The ejection figures represent just a tiny fraction of the typical crowds of about 78,000.
Police say they were busy during games against Pittsburgh and division rival Chicago, but especially against San Francisco in the playoffs this month. Officers ejected more than 50 people at each game.
The 59 ejections from the 49ers game was the fifth-most in a decade.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building