GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Green Bay Packers take renovation plans for the Lambeau Field Atrium to the stadium district board.
Team officials have talked generally about atrium improvements, but nothing definitively. Those improvements include moving the Packers Hall of Fame from the basement to a more visible location.
Packers CEO Mark Murphy is expected to present the improvements to the board Tuesday. They may also include renovations for the Pro Shop and Curly's Pub.
Packers' spokesman Aaron Popkey tells the Green Bay Press-Gazette that team officials will also outline how the project will affect stadium scheduling.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse