GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Green Bay Packers take renovation plans for the Lambeau Field Atrium to the stadium district board.
Team officials have talked generally about atrium improvements, but nothing definitively. Those improvements include moving the Packers Hall of Fame from the basement to a more visible location.
Packers CEO Mark Murphy is expected to present the improvements to the board Tuesday. They may also include renovations for the Pro Shop and Curly's Pub.
Packers' spokesman Aaron Popkey tells the Green Bay Press-Gazette that team officials will also outline how the project will affect stadium scheduling.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY