LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse resident will face charges for allegedly threatening to kill a man.
Jeffrey Kutchera appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
La Crosse police say Kutchera was drunk when he left his property with a concealed shotgun on the city's southside.
Officers and members of the Emergency Response team arrived at the scene and arrested Kutchera. His preliminary breath test was a point one seven. On Tuesday, he was given a $1,000 signature bond and will be living with his parents in Galesville until he is back in court.19691142
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance