LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse resident will face charges for allegedly threatening to kill a man.
Jeffrey Kutchera appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
La Crosse police say Kutchera was drunk when he left his property with a concealed shotgun on the city's southside.
Officers and members of the Emergency Response team arrived at the scene and arrested Kutchera. His preliminary breath test was a point one seven. On Tuesday, he was given a $1,000 signature bond and will be living with his parents in Galesville until he is back in court.19691142
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser