LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Police Department will host a Citizen Police Academy in spring.
Program participants will learn about police patrol operations, investigations, use of force and community policing.
Program participants will meet each Wednesday, starting March 19 through May 7 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
You can apply for the program from now until March 5 from the La Crosse Police Department's website or stop by the department. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
If you have any questions about the program, you can contact Lt. Troy Nedegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 789-7205.
The Onalaska Police Department is also accepting applications for its Citizen Police Academy. The department's program begins March 12.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death